We will accept one form of payment per transaction: cash, check (US funds preprinted if Canadian Check) or credit card. When using a Credit Card, there will be a 3% surcharge on charges of $1500 or more. Cancellations require a 30-day written notice to receive a refund and will be subject to a $30 processing fee. No refund for cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival. Requests to shorten any length of stay after the 30-day grace period will result in a Change fee of $30. Changes to your reservation arrival date require two weeks prior written notice (if not, you will be charged from the original date). At the time of scheduled arrival, the balance of rent is due for all stays. Past due accounts are subject to a $35 late fee after 10 days and $5 per day thereafter until paid in full.
If you expect to arrive later than your reserved date, Please contact us and make payment arrangements to avoid late fees. Del Pueblo will do its best, but cannot guarantee, site preference except for Annuals. No refunds can be given for early departure after arrival.
- Primary resident must be 55 years of age or older
- RVs must be a minimum of 21 feet in length. No pop-ups, truck campers, or converted vans. If RV is older than 10 years, it must be in good condition and have management’s approval.
- Wi-F- and cable television is included
- Electricity is 20 cents/kw
- 30 days = 1 month; 90 days = 3 months; 150 days = 5 months
- One RV and two vehicles allowed per site
- Limit of two dogs per site
- No screen rooms or pop up tents or wind walls